About BroBizz A/S
BroBizz A/S is 100% owned by Sund & Bælt Holding A/S. Formerly, BroBizz was managed by A/S Storebælt, but from June 2013 all BroBizz activities were transferred to BroBizz A/S.
The company is responsible for the BroBizz concept, which is used for automatic payment on bridges, ferries and toll roads, and in car parks etc.
Currently BroBizz A/S has more than 620,000 BroBizz contracts, while approximately 900,000 BroBizz units are in use.
Today BroBizz can be used for payment at more than 55 locations in Scandinavia and Austria, and on certain ferry routes between Denmark and Germany.
BroBizz A/S was founded in 2008 by way of preparation for the future European toll service: cf. the European directive, The European Electronic Toll Service.
The aim of this service is to ensure that users of toll roads etc. throughout the EU will only need a contract with a single provider of electronic payment devices (e.g. a BroBizz), thus only having to pay one party for passage through tollbooths in the EU.
Our long-term ambition is to enable BroBizz customers to travel throughout Europe, only paying via their BroBizz. That is why we are working constantly to create new options for our customers.
BroBizz A/S is part of the Scandinavian/Austrian collaboration, EasyGo. Read more about it on: www.easygo.com
BroBizz benefits for drivers:
- Quicker, easier use of tollbooths or when parking.
- Accumulation of car-related costs on a single account.
- All contractual and vehicle-related data is maintained by a single party
BroBizz benefits for local operators:
- New options provided for customers (BroBizz payment, subscription)
- Improved level of service for customers
- All contractual and vehicle-related data is maintained by a single party and all administration is gathered in a single location
- The option of providing BroBizz customers with local discount contracts
- Quicker, easier use at tollbooths or when parking.
- Simplified billing and less credit risk
- Saving on the operation of traffic facilities and the possibility of increasing capacity