Need help?

Write to us. We strive to respond to your inquiry within 5 weekdays.

Search for?

How do I cancel my agreement?

You can follow these guides if you want to cancel a bizz or payment by number plate (PayByPlate):

Cancelling your bizz

You cannot cancel a bizz via My Account. There are two ways to cancel your bizz.

1. If you still have your bizz, you can return it to

Brobizz A/S
Vester Søgade 10
1601 Copenhagen V
(Mark your envelope “Closure”)

Any bizz devices returned will be shut down if the envelope is not labelled.

If you’ve paid a deposit, this will be returned to the payment card linked with your account.

2. If you’ve misplaced your bizz but want to cancel it:

Please contact customer service on: 70 20 70 49 or by sending an email to and asking the staff to terminate your agreement. You’ll be asked to verify your identity (we’ll use your customer number).
If you haven’t paid a deposit, you will be charged 200 DKK. If you’ve paid a deposit but can’t return your bizz to us, you’ll lose your deposit.

Cancelling your number plate payment (PayByPlate)

This is how to cancel number plate payment:

  • You must be logged in to My Account to cancel your agreement. How to log in is described here.
  • Click on the green ‘View agreements’ button.
  • When you’ve found the number plate you no longer want, click on "Delete PayByPlate".
  • You’ll be asked to confirm deletion.

Your number plate payment will then be deleted from your agreement list.


Cancelling your customer relationship

If you no longer want to be a customer with BroBizz A/S, please get in touch with our customer service team. This is easy to do by email:

Was this article helpful?
Country: Denmark
Language: English

Country: Denmark
Language: English