My credit/debit card has expired

You can update your credit/debit card information via the function Update debit/credit card You must use your BroBizz number and your postal code, along with your new credit/debit card information.

If your BroBizz number starts with something other than 9208 or 9780, you are not one of our customers, and you will not be able to update your credit/debit card via our website.

If you have associated a fuel card with your BroBizz, you must print and complete this form and then send it to You must print it and sign it, because it provides power of attorney.

You can also choose to send it by post or fax it to us.