BroBizz A/S would like to offer a clear and user-friendly website with offers and information that are relevant to you.
In order to do this, we use technologies that can collect, process and sort information on how you and other visitors are using our
website. First and foremost, the information is used to improve ease of use as well as in the editorial work in further developing the website.
Below you can read about the information which we collect, how we process it and who you can contact if you have any questions or comments to our guidelines.
1 Data controller
The legal unit, which is responsible for the processing of your personal data, is:
CVR no. 31854822
Vester Søgade 10
1601 Copenhagen V
2 Description of the processing
3 Transfers to countries outside the EU/EEA
In special cases, we may transfer your personal information to countries outside the EU/EEA (United States and Canada). Transfers to these non-member countries will only take place for specific purposes as mentioned in paragraph 2, and we will always ensure that there are appropriate guarantees in place when there is a transfer to a country outside the EU/EEA.
The transfers will be in accordance with the Privacy Shield scheme, which has been agreed between Europe and the United States. The transfer to Canada will be done in accordance with the Commission’s standard contracts as published by the Commission or by other contracts approved by legally qualified authorities. You have the possibility of receiving a copy of the transfer basis by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Mandatory information
The information marked with * is mandatory. If you do not give this information, a BroBizz® contract cannot be created.
5 Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access, correction or deletion of your personal information. If you would like to change submitted payment card information, this can be done via the website or on our app.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data limited.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal information for use in direct marketing
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not have an impact on the legality of the processing carried out before your revocation of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal information that you have submitted yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority, for example the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can exercise your rights by contacting email@example.com or tel. 70 20 70 49.
There may be conditions or restrictions to these rights. It is therefore not certain, for example, that you have the right to data portability in specific cases - this depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
Last updated: May 23, 2018
We use Google Analytics to create general statistics about visits to the website. Google Analytics stores two cookies in your browser – named UTMA and UTMB. UTMA gives your computer a unique ID and automatically deletes itself two years after your last visit to the website. UTMB gives your visit a unique ID and automatically deletes itself after 30 minutes when you leave the site. You as an individual can not be identified through these cookies.
The website also submit so-called session cookies, which the website uses to remember your entries and settings. It remembers what you entered in forms on the website, so you can easily flip back and change, and to remember, if you are logged into My Account, so you can click around the site without having to login again and again. Our session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser, unless you choose "remember me" when logging in to My Account.
What are cookies really?
Cookies are small files containing text and numbers, which are stored in your browser. Cookies are not programs and they can not contain viruses. Cookies are thus no security risk to your computer, but some cookies – but not any of the cookies from www.brobizz.com – can be used to display personalized advertisements on other websites. If you do not want www.brobizz.com or other websites to store cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to reject or delete them.
How to reject and delete cookies