E-mail us

Send us an email at btb@brobizz.com - We strive to respond to your inquiry within 24 hours

Call us

Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 16.00
Friday 09:00 - 15:30
+45 7020 7049

Search for?

Can we move a bizz for Europe to another vehicle?

You can of course move your bizz for Europe to another vehicle. Remember to send the following information about the new vehicle to eurobizz@brobizz.com.

Registration certificate to prove ownership of the vehicle.
Identification of the number plate linked to the make and owner.

EU licence (if the vehicle is registered in an EU country) certifying that the vehicle is used for public transport or cargo transport.

Supporting documentation to indicate that the vehicle respects the minimum CO2 emission limits corresponding to EURO III. This document must be valid and issued in the country of registration

Was this article helpful?
Country: Denmark
Language: English

Country: Denmark
Language: English