Brobizz A/S is part of the EasyGo partnership, which makes it possible to use Brobizz® for bridges, ferries and toll roads in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Austria. The EasyGo partnership includes:
- Storebælt Bridge
- Øresund Bridge
- Alslinjen (Ferry)
- Langelandslinjen (Ferry)
- Scandlines Denmark (Ferries Rødby – Puttgarden, Gedser – Rostock)
- ForSea (Ferry Helsingør-Helsingborg)
- Molslinjen (Ferries Odden – Aarhus, Odden – Ebeltoft)
- Læsøfærgen (Ferry)
- Norwegian Public Roads Administration (Norway)
- Swedish Transport Agency (Sweden)
- ASFINAG (Austria) – vehicles over 3.5 tonnes
Brobizz A/S has a number of partners at present.
We work in partnership with companies such as Copenhagen Airports A/S and Billund Airport with regard to payment with Brobizz in certain car parks. Brobizz A/S has also entered into agreements concerning the use of Brobizz for access control at a number of restricted car parks at the Port of Kolding and Copenhagen Airport, among others. At Copenhagen Airport, Hovedstadens Taxiselskaber and Copenhagen Airports A/S have introduced a Taxi Management System where Brobizz plays a key role in access control.
Brobizz benefits for local partners
- Exposure to more than 600,000 Brobizz customers
- New opportunities offered to customers (Brobizz payment, subscription)
- Enhanced service levels for customers
- All agreement and vehicle data is maintained by a single party, all administration takes place in a single location
- Option of offering Brobizz customers special discount agreements
- Faster, easier use for access or parking
- Simplified settlement and less credit risk
- Savings on transport facility operations and option to increase capacity
Would you like to become a partner?
We’re constantly working on expanding our circle of partners.
You’re welcome to get in touch with Brobizz A/S to discuss partnership options.