Brobizz A/S is part of the EasyGo partnership, which makes it possible to use Brobizz® for bridges, ferries and toll roads in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Austria. The EasyGo partnership includes:
- Storebælt Bridge
- Øresund Bridge
- Alslinjen (Ferry)
- Langelandslinjen (Ferry)
- Scandlines Denmark (Ferries Rødby – Puttgarden, Gedser – Rostock)
- ForSea (Ferry Helsingør-Helsingborg)
- Molslinjen (Ferries Odden – Aarhus, Odden – Ebeltoft)
- Læsøfærgen (Ferry)
- Norwegian Public Roads Administration (Norway)
- Swedish Transport Agency (Sweden)
- ASFINAG (Austria) – vehicles over 3.5 tonnes
Brobizz A/S has a number of partners at present.
Brobizz A/S has entered into agreements concerning the use of Brobizz for access control at a number of restricted car parks sush as the Port of Kolding.
Brobizz benefits for local partners
- Exposure to more than 600,000 Brobizz customers
- New opportunities offered to customers (Brobizz payment, subscription)
- Enhanced service levels for customers
- All agreement and vehicle data is maintained by a single party, all administration takes place in a single location
- Option of offering Brobizz customers special discount agreements
- Faster, easier use for access
- Simplified settlement and less credit risk
- Savings on transport facility operations and option to increase capacity
Would you like to become a partner?
We’re constantly working on expanding our circle of partners.
You’re welcome to get in touch with Brobizz A/S to discuss partnership options.