You have an ØresundBizz, with a SMART-agreement from Scandlines Helsingør-Helsingborg attached
Since BroBizz A/S will handle all billing for Scandlines Helsingør-Helsinborg in the future, you have received an account with BroBizz A/S. In the e-mail or letter you’ve received from Scandlines HH. You will find a BroBizz-customer number and a one-time use password for “My Account”. You need to log in to “My Account” and register payment card information, and check, that the agreement data, transferred from Scandlines HH, to BroBizz A/S are still correct.
Follow the how to guide
- Log in to My Account with your BroBizz-customer number that starts with 50xxxxxx or 60xxxxxx
- Choose the menu My BroBizz and BroBizz Overview
- Choose the specific bizz-number
- Register your payment method, payment card, or fuel card
- Then check your contact information, use the menu My Information – if the information’s aren’t correct, then please update them right away.
This means, that from December 6. You need to maintain your agreement data with BroBizz A/S and no longer with Scandlines HH.
Keep in mind, that all billing for passages with the SMART-agreement on the Helsingør-Helsingborg crossing, up to and including December 5. 2016wil still be charge by Scandlines HH, via the chosen payment method.
If you do not want an agreement with BroBizz A/S:
Then your contact-information that has been transferred from Scandlines HH will be deleted. This will lead to your SMART-agreement; will be terminated on December 6. 2016. Your ØresundBizz will continue to work with Scandlines Helsingør-Helsingborg, and all other places as before. But you will no longer get the SMART-agreement discount on the Helsingør-Helsingborg crossing
We welcome you to BroBizz A/S.